Vietnam visa for Indian from Germany
Although Vietnam visa can be granted at the embassy, the simplest and quickest way to obtain visa for Vietnam from Germany is visa on arrival. Let's learn more about on arrival visa for Vietnam for Indian from Germany.
- No documents required
- Easy to apply at any time over the internet
If the embassy at Germany requires 3 business days to issue you a Vietnam visa, we need only 2 business days. In case of emergency, we are able to provide you with the visa the same days within a few hours. Read Urgent Vietnam visa on arrival for details.
More surprise: In order to get visa on arrival at the airport, you will have to lodge the application online through travel agency in advance. If you are thinking that this will make you pay more, you're totally wrong, On the contrary, you will pay less than you have to if applying at the embassy. See how much you are charged for visa on arrival here.
Visa on arrival process
The processing of on arrival visa includes 4 steps:
- Start application: click on here to fill out application form online
- Pay visa processing fee: use credit/debit card to make payment online
- Receive visa approval letter: the approval letter will be sent to your email within 2 business days or less
- Pick up visa on arrival: Present the approval letter, valid passport, 01 recent passport-sized photo, completed entry and exit form, and pay stamping fee to get visa stamped onto your passport at arrival airport
Notice: Vietnam visa on arrival is only helpful for arrival by air. If you cannot or don't want to avail visa on arrival facility, please present your application and other documents to Vietnam Embassy in Germany to obtain a visa.