Similar to pasport holders of Singapore, Indian citizens have 2 options to get a Vietnam visa for Indian passort in Singapore.
1. Get visa in peson at Vietnam Embassy
2. Get visa on arrival at the airport (applicable to air travelers)
Many of you may have known the procedure to obtain the visa at embassy so this article will only offer information about Vietnam visa on arrival in Singapore.
Vietnam visa on arrival program is actually a kind of online pre-arranged visa available at all Vietnam's international airports. The Indian applicants can request for 1 month or 3 months visa depending on the intended length of stay in Vietnam.
Not any embassies provide visa on arrival service. The application should be made online through website of authorized travel agents. The multiple visa on arrival is picked up at the airport but can be used to exit and re-enter Vietnam by any means of transport.
- Click here to fill out the secure Vietnam visa application form online
- Make payment for the service fee with credit card or debit card through OnePay or PayPal.
- Wait for 1 or 2 working days to get visa approval letter via email
When the visa approval letter is issued, it means that you are allowed to get the Vietnam visa at airport of arrival. The following step that you should do is preparing the documents below for stamping process on arrival:
- Visa approval letter
- Completed entry and exit form (the form is accompanied with the letter)
- Origin passport with minimum 6 month validity
- 01 passport-sized photo taken around 6 months
- Visa stamping fee in USD or VND (cash only)
On average it takes 10 minutes for stamping process at the airport. If you wish to pick up the visa in a few minutes, stamping assistance service is advisable.
Vietnam visa cost
As regulations, the Indian applicants will have to pay 2 kinds of fee for visa on arrival including service fee to get visa approval letter and stamping fee to get visa stamp at the airport. For details about the fees of Vietnam visa for Indian passport in Singapore, please refer to this page.