Read the following information if you are in Hong Kong and need to find out how to apply for Vietnam visa for Indian passport from Hong Kong.
How many options you have to obtain Vietnam visa?
Currently, Vietnam Government allows Indian citizens to obtain visa for Vietnam either at embassy or on arrival through a third party.
1. If you submit paper application at the consulate, the requirements include:
- Origin passport with at least 6 month validity and 1 blank page remaining
- Application form dully completed and signed
- 01 passport photograph, in color with white/plain background
- Vietnam visa fee
2. If you submit application online for visa on arrival on our site, the requirement is only an application form that is completed electronically and visa processing fee (paid with credit/debit card)
It takes about 3 business days for consulate in Hong Kong to issue a Vietnam visa.
It is 2 business days from the time of application until you receive a visa approval letter, the letter required to pick up Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport. The letter can be issued the same day of application if you use expedited process.
If you want to obtain the visa through the consulate, please collect all documents listed above and submit at 15/F., Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai. When the processing is completed, please appear at the consular office and pick up the visa.
For Indian citizens who travel to Vietnam by air, you are eligible for visa on arrival facility of which process involves 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form as correctly as possible
- Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card or with cash via bank transfer
- Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days or less
- Use the letter when boarding the plane and getting visa at arrival airport.
Please contact with the consular for details about the fee.
Please refer to this page to read information about Vietnam visa on arrival cost for Indian passport holders
Should you have any inquiries about Vietnam visa for Indian passport from Hong Kong, please feel free to contact u anytime.