Vietnam visa can be granted on arrival to Indian passport holders in Ireland provided they meet the following requirements:
- They travel to Vietnam by plane
- They have a passport valid for at least six months from travel date and must have at least unused page
- They have a visa approval letter
The following is 4 steps of getting Vietnam visa on arrival in Ireland:
- Complete application form online to register for the approval letter
- Pay visa application fee using credit/debit card
- Receive visa approval letter after 2 business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday)
- At the airport of arrival, please kindly submit the letter, your origin passport, 01 recent passport photo, completed entry and exit form, and pay stamping fee to get visa stamped onto the passport
How early can you get visa approval letter?
Upon receipt of application, it takes 2 business days for the letter to be issued. In case of emergency, we can arrange you the approval letter within 1 business day or 4 business hours.
How long does the stamping process at the airport take?
Upon arrival, it generally takes 10 minutes or more to get a visa stamp from Immigration Counter.
Is invitation letter required for business visa on arrival?
You do not need to provide invitation letter to apply for Vietnam business visa on arrival online. Only application form online is sufficient for application.
How much does it cost to get visa on arrival for Indian in Ireland?
The cost of visa on arrival includes application fee and stamping fee. The application is paid to obtain approval letter and stamping fee is paid in order for visa stamp at the airport. Both fees are dependent on type of visa. To read details about the cost, please visit here.