Is it possible for Indian citizens to get visa on arrival in Spain?
Yes, it is possible to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian citizens in Spain providing they arrive in Vietnam by plane.
What do you prepare for application?
Actually, nothing is required since the application can be made online with one application visa form. However, the following documents need to be ready for collecting Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Approval letter: must be obtained online in advance .
- Original passport: remains at least 6 month validity and have at least 01 unused page
- 01 recent passport-sized photo: should be taken around the past 6 months in color
- Completed entry and exit form: is attached with approval letter
- Stamping fee: paid by cash in USD (preferable) or VND
Process of getting visa approval letter
Please kindly 2 steps if you wish to have a visa approval letter online from Spain:
1. Fill out the online application form on our website correctly
2. Pay visa processing fee in full with credit/debit card (Read details about Vietnam visa fee)
Typically, it takes 2 working days to receive the letter. In order to get the letter the same day, you should require fast track visa service.
Once the letter is issued, you just need to present it along with above-listed documents to pick up visa for Vietnam on arrival at the airport.
Should you have more concerns about Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian citizens in Spain, please feel free to contact us at any time.