Visa for Vietnam for Indian from Scotland should be obtained on arrival instead of at the embassy if you want a hassle-free way to get a Vietnam visa.
Take advantage of Vietnam visa on arrival offer Indian citizens in Scotland the following benefits:
- Not any origin documents need to be mailed for processing
- The visa application can be made online in a few minutes only
- The processing time is surprisingly fast
- The visa cost is reasonably cheap
- You can track the application online
The support is available 24/7 in various way: phone, email, live chat service
1. Apply online
You refer to this page and enter all the requested information correctly. Next step, you have to pay the processing fee with credit/debit card or with cash via Paypal.
2. Obtain the approval letter
The approval letter is official document granting you entilement to pick up Vietnam visa Indian on arrival. The letter is normally sent to your email after 2 business days. For example: If you apply for the visa on Monday, the letter is issued on Tuesday. If you need the letter urgently, the express service is very helpful. Learn more about Urgent Vietnam visa on arrival
3. Get visa stamped on arrival
The Immigration Official at arrival airprot will require the following documents to be submitted:
- Original and valid passport
- Letter approval
- Completed entry and exit form (the form is accompanied with the letter)
- 01 recent passport size photo
- Stamping fee (by cash): 25$ for single visas, 50$ for multiple visa.
When all documents are submitted, he/she will place a visa stamp on your passport. The stamping process takes around 10 minutes or more depending on the number of visitors getting visa on arrival at that time.